When choosing for the best gift they ought to give to some, gift savvy shoppers know what they are doing. Don’t worry if you are not good at buying gifts for someone that would help them to live a healthy lifestyle as there is a way for you to be better at this, all you need is to use your senses by using your eyes, and ears; match a gift that can be eaten with the information you have gathered. Also try to do a little research before buying the gifts some people are allergic to one food, you would not want to give him/her something that would give them allergy.
Below are some best suggestion of food choices to give to your friends and family.
• Sports Fan— sports team hats, t-shirts or mugs with stadium-style foods. Pretzels and mustard, trail mix, lean low-fat frankfurters or smoked turkey kielbasa, lite beer from a local microbrewery.
• Movie Fan—movie ticket to the local theatre and some gift-tin of air-popped pop corn, chocolate covered raisins or dried cherries packed in theatre-ready zip-top snack bags. Add a travel-size bottle of hand-sanitizer or individually packaged moist towellettes to keep hands clean.
• Food Enthusiast–Assorted whole-grain artesian breads with low-fat cheese, goat cheese, or hummus.
o Decorated canister or basket of assorted lentils or beans with attached recipes.
o Canister of flavored roasted nuts.
o Assorted bittersweet chocolate along with a beribboned bottle or split of a strong fruity wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon or Zinfandel. Attach a note with info on pairing semi-sweet or milk chocolate with wine.
• Breakfast Enthusiast–Whole grain banana quick bread, granola, basket of Greek-style low-fat yogurt and assorted seasonal fresh fruits, flavored coffee and single-serve bottled water or juice.
• Book Worm–Pen light for late night reading, bookmark, single serve teacup and assorted green tea.
• Student Athlete–I-Pod gift card, gift tin of oatmeal-raisin cookies, dried pineapple, mango, apples or cranberries, dry-roasted peanuts, and an assortment of single-serve 100% fruit juices.
Giving the gift of food can be an easy out in solving a gift dilemma, however when paired with special interests and healthier food options, you’re sharing with the recipient how special they are. You’ve planned a gift expressly for them, focusing on their enjoyment, relaxation, and a healthy lifestyle.