Healthy lifestyle is the most important thing in this life. You can’t enjoy all the richest in the world without having a healthy body. Let’s face the fact, the older we get, the harder it gets to enjoy things all around us since we don’t enough energy for them anymore. This is the reason why a healthy lifestyle is important as we grow older.
Here are 12 Simple Advice to have a healthier body.
1. Eat more spinach and other dark green vegetables such as kale and pok choy to boost your calcium and strengthens bones, spinach has other vital nutrients and vitamin which does wonders for your health. Have oyu ever wonder why Popeye loves them very much?
2. Sleep more – there is an old saying that “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man’s healthy, wealthy and wise”. When you sleep more, you will have enough energy to do your task for the day; therefore making you wealthier if your task has something to do with your work.
3. Walk more – walking can do many wonders to the body. Not only it helps you become thinner. It also gives you a healthier heart.
4. Read more – while where talking about a healthy body, we should not let our mind become dull. Reading is a good way to exercise the mind.
5. Breathe more – We breath all the time. In fact, the only time that we stop breathing is when we are dead. However, breathing more means deep breathing, which is good for the body as the body gets more air to the blood. The blood then supplies the air throughout the body. A simple breathing exercise is to breathe in slowly through your nose for a count of four and exhale for a count of four. Repeat this for 5 – 7 times.
6. Spend more time alone in nature – go to the nearest tree and meditate there for a while. Relax and enjoy the fresh air around you.
7. Hug more people – hugging is considered as the elixir of life. Give yourself a hug. Give your children a hug before they go to school or after they arrive from school.
8. Laugh more – laughter is the best medicine as a happy soul can overcome many things. Have you heard about laughter yoga, it is one of the fastest growing therapy sessions today. There are groups that will suddenly laugh without laughing at anything.
9. Cry more – when you are sad, don’t hide your feeling. You don’t have to keep it to yourself, find a friend and talk about it. If you like to cry then cry out loud. It allows the soul to be cleansed.
10. Forgive more – in this life we can’t go away from heart aches. Some people would take advantage of you. Forgiving them for what they have done to you will release you form the sorrow that you are feeling. However, never forget what they have done to you because they might do it again on you.
11. Stretch more – wake up and stretch your arms, and legs. If you want to join yoga classes, bring along a friend since it will make yoga sessions even more exciting.
12. Drink more water – our body is consists of 80% water. It is recommended to drink at least 8 glass of water, but we need more than that during hotter days.